Clay Pigeon/Trap/Target Shooting Lessons Adelaide SA
‘Clay Target Shooting’ – a unique, exhilarating experience…
Ever thought you may like to Experience Clay Pigeon / Trap shooting? – Well now you can .
Known for centuries as the “Sport of Aristocracy” Trap or as otherwise known, Clay Pigeon shooting is a pastime of the elite few and an Olympic sport at which Australians have excelled in for quite some years. If you think you would like to try your hand and give the sport a go with a personal coach – you now can!
- It’s one of those”Bucket List” activities that few get the opportunity to experience
- Clay Target Shooting is a Great Gift idea for adventurous men AND women who have a competitive edge with a need to succeed.
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY – We start you off from Scratch!
The clay target shooting activity is carried out on our private range in Mannum where you will be provided with ‘One on One’ coaching.
I (Michael Chorney) will introduce you to the sport in a safe and friendly manner where you will receive:
- A general introduction to a variety of Shotgun types, their history and the types of shells they fire.
- Gun Safety instructions
- Handling, stance, posture and aiming instructions
- Get you used to firing the gun and overcoming any immediate apprehensions by shooting fixed paper and metal targets
- And finally – the real thing – Flying clay targets
Although the session is designed for couples we often have small groups, usually a bunch of friends who want to try something different and come especially for this fun activity.
It is not uncommon for the ladies usually out-shoot the men!
It’s possibly because they have a more care-free attitude whereas the guys tend to try too hard. So look out fellas, you’re likely to be playing second fiddle to your own Anny Oakley.
Regardless of which way you look at it, Trap Shooting/Clay Pigeon Shooting is an activity you are not likely to experience anywhere unless you become members of a Gun club so put your shoes on, tie your hair up, sunnies on and let’s have some fun.
We prefer to take you onto the trap field at around 10:30am. Giving other guests a chance to sleep in. You can both take it in turns shooting or it may be just the one of you that needs this adrenalin rush. Either way, you will both have plenty to do as there is more to the sport than just pulling the trigger.
There is no pressure to perform nor do we treat the activity in a truly competitive form.
To us it is about the Best Possible Fun Experience for out guests. As our shooting range is on the property located some 500 meters from the Retreats, there is no further travel required.
Why not Book a session as a Surprise Gift for your partner? Book now by calling Wink on 0400 310 380 OR Email: email@example.com
Clay Pigeon/Target Shooting Lesson Includes:
- Over and under shot gun
- Automatic electric trap thrower
- Ear muffs
- Protective glasses
- On site supervision at all times
- Tuition for beginners
- Trap shooting cartridges
- Clay targets
- The session is around one and a half hours per couple but will be extended if more people are involved.
PRICE: AUD $245.00 per couple all inclusive
AUD $120.00 per person all inclusive for larger groups
This activity is Subject to Prevailing Weather conditions